Friday, April 28, 2006

Simple as ABC

The ABC meme. Are we having fun yet?

Accent: Depends on where I am. In Arizona I do a mean Arizonian. In the UK I do a mean Londoner. In Texas I do a mean Texan. So, I guess, it’s “mean.”

Booze: Gin and Tonic. What else?

Chore I Hate: Laundry, but the alternative isn’t great, either.

Dog or Cat: Cat. It’s the licking thing.

Essential Electronics: Macintosh Powerbook.

Favorite Cologne: Eau de Summer Camp.

Gold or Silver: Gold!

Hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona.

Insomnia: Not after B.

Job Title: Job?

Kids: Three.

Living arrangements: Married with children.

Most admirable traits: Sense of humor. (You’re mileage may vary.)

Not going to cop to: Not going to cop to.

Overnight hospital stays: Enough.

Phobias: Spiders, but I’m working on it. Spiders are nice. Spidersare nice! Spidersarenice, spidersarenice! Ewwwwww.

Quote: If we don’t change direction we’ll end up exactly where we’re going.

Religion: Big fan of Christmas.

Siblings: One sister.

Time I wake up: 5:15 am soon to change to 8:00 am! Yea, me!

Unusual talent or skill: Being unusual.

Vegetable I love: Brussels sprouts! With chestnuts.

Worst habit: Procrastination.

X-rays: Teeth, lungs, kidneys.

Yummy foods I make: Texas chili.

Zodiac sign: Capricorn.

No comments: