My first Meme which is not unlike my first root canal. Thanks Dooce I'll do my best.
Here’s the blueprint. A pal is given a bunch of questions to answer and at the end “tags” fellow pals to provide their answers and tag more fortunate victims. It’s the ultimate pyramid scheme.
So, to get into the mood I changed into my Pharoah outfit, demanded crocodile for supper and prepared to sally forth.
Where is Sally, by the way, does she have the day off?
Four jobs I’ve had
1. Busboy at Pepino’s Patio. Seventy-five cents an hour.
2. Construction laborer. Four dollars an hour.
3. Teaching assistant. Ten dollars an hour.
4. Programmer. Seventy dollars an hour.
5. Vendor Relationship Manager. Priceless.
Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Kill Bill 2
2. The Day the Earth Stood Still
3. Forbidden Planet
Four Places I have Lived
1. Shreveport, Louisiana
2. Scottsdale, Arizona
3. London, England
4. Houston, Texas
Four TV Shows I Love
Well, I don’t watch TV, but I once did. So, here are my all-time favorites:
1. Twilight Zone
2. Outer Limits
3. Star Trek (the original)
4. Leave It to Beaver
I guess I haven't watched TV for Quite A While! What's this color thing, anyway?
Four Places I’ve Vacationed
1. Bordeaux, France
2. St. Augustine, Florida
3. Leadville, Colorado
4. London, England
Four of My Favorite Dishes
1. Beef Stroganoff
2. Pho Tai
3. Smoked chicken enchiladas in chipotle cream sauce
4. Crème Brule
Four Sites I visit Daily
2. The Queens Stories
3. Random Walk
4. Outside Voice
Four Places I’d Rather be Now
1. In the Spread Eagle Pub, London
2. Bottom of the Grand Canyon
3. South of France
4. McMurdo Station, Antarctica (Hey, Genvieve, chillin' babe!)
Five People I am Tagging