Tuesday, August 29, 2006

All the World's a Meme

Wouldya looky at that? I got tagged by Alien Ted
I’d only do this for you, Dr. J!

1. Three things that scare me:
Irrational people
Oceans
Running out of garlic powder

2. Three people that make me laugh:
Joe the Eon
Ron White
Claire

3. Three things I hate the most:
Abject stupidity
Bad drivers
Fennel

4. Three things I don't understand:
Cat psychology
How to be fluent in a foreign language
Baking cakes
(I was going to say “women” but in reflection they’re not supposed to be understood.)

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
Planning a trip
Emailing friends
Trying to dissuade the cat from chewing the power cord.

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
Be fluent in French
Write a book
Buy 1000 shares of the next AOL

7. Three things I can do:
Cook by instinct
Survive in the wilderness
Program a computer

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
Funny
Committed
Self-centered

9. Three things I can't do:
Sew
Watch TV
Refrain from making a smart-ass comment

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
Fleetwood Mac
Yourself
Your best friend

11. Three things you should never listen to:
People who offer unsolicited advice
Advertisers
The inner voice that says “One bowl of chocolate almond ice cream won’t hurt!”

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Efficiency
Macromedia Flash programming
To play the guitar

13. Three favourite foods:
Anything Mexican, even fennel enchiladas
Shrimp
Hot chocolate souflee

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Coffee
Red wine
Water (ha ha, that’s a joke, son!)

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Gunsmoke

16. Three people I'm tagging (to do this):
Bret who didn’t show up
Shane for the sauce. BBQ sauce, that is.
Pammer because she has nothing else to do

1 comment:

Dr. J said...

Just for me? Shucks. I´d scuff the ground all shy-like if anyone was watching.

You know, somehow I never pictured you as someone with a lack of cake baking prowess. Or is more the mere existence of cakes which causes the uncertainty?