Monday, April 28, 2008

Shameless Plug

Tonight is the eve of "The Book" being published.

What is The Book?

Check out the sidebar to the left.

The Book is Heather Armstrong's (aka Dooce) book an anthology on Fatherhood and I am a contributor. Tomorrow I hope to see the book in my local Barnes and Noble and I'll be in early to check out the shelves.

Meanwhile, snag a copy for yourself! Click on the sidebar and do the Amazon thing.

It's a great book, really. Funny, poignant and insightful the contributing authors each gave their own point of view about Fatherhood, whether they wrote about being fathers or about their own fathers.

Of course, I give it ten thumbs up, but I'm biased. This is Heather's first book and I think she did a masterful job especially considering that she didn't know what we, the contributors, would write about! It was a wild ride and I'm looking forward to seeing the book on shelves and, hopefully, some nice reviews.

3 comments:

Maiken said...

I might not trust Heather with my life, but I'd sure as hell trust her to pick great contributors.

Maiken said...

No offense with the trust- tried too hard to be funny.

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

(deep inhale)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

yay, bill!