Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's a Mystery

I was going through a cupboard looking for something and came across this note in my handwriting:

The cable you unplugged was the keyboard cable!


I don't remember writing the note nor (exactly) what caused me to write the note.

It's a Mystery.

Did I receive a phone call?

"Hey, I plugged my camera into the computer but then it quit working."

Or.

"The computer isn't working. I didn't touch anything. Much. Hardly at all."

Or.

"I tidied up all those messy cables but now the computer won't work."

Hmmmmmmm, what to do?

I know, I'll ask my trusty assistant if she remembers the note or anything about it.

Upon further scrutiny, punctuated by stretches of silence, my assistant reminded me"

"You remember you're writing your Valentine's Day blog, right?"




The plot thickens.

No comments: