Sunday, February 01, 2009

Superbowl! Superbowl!

Yes, the Steelers won Superbowl 43.

Good for them. A real football team from where football is played.

They play football in Pennsylvania.

They play golf in Arizona.

Simple as that.

If the Cardinals needed a 40-foot putt in the fourth quarter, I'm sure they would have made it.

Alas.

Anyway.

In my euphoria I mistakenly tried to pop Kink with a kitchen towel. A small towel for a small butt.

But, (haha - he said But), Kink turned around mid-pop and snatched the towel from my hands.

I knew that Kink is a Cardinals supporter, but that was just sour grapes.

He also bit me on the ankle in spite.

Well, buddy boy, we'll see you next year! Yes, we will!

1 comment:

Montana said...

Couldn't have cared less about the Cardinals, but I would have liked to see Kurt win again.