Sunday, April 01, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again

I'm back in the saddle again.

Srsly.

I swear this time. Pinky swear.

I got sucked into the Facebook whirlpool and as fun as that was it's just not as productive an outlet as a blog.

Blogspot, I'm sorry! Can you ever forgive me? I didn't love Facebook, really. It's all my fault.

Oh, it's April 1st but no fooling around. This is for realzies. I'm not going to look at other social media, although I did set up a Tumblr account. Hopefully, I can stay true to Blogger.

So, what a year, eh? It's already April and before you know it we'll be putting up Christmas decorations and buying vast quantities of eggnog. Actually I'm kinda looking forward to that!

Meanwhile, we have Spring stories to tell and adventures to have.

Let's get started!

2 comments:

Dr. Karisha Lynn Madden said...

Great Blog I will be returning! I totally understand about facebook. I want to invite you to try some of my Tasty Recipes for Good Oral Health. I am A local Dentist and I offer them free on my website. Not only are they really good but they are good for you and most can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. Prepare one and let me know. Here's my web address: www.doctormadden.com

Dr. Karisha Lynn Madden, DDS

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back. I look forward to November every year because that's when you post every day.

April is the silliest month!

Hallie