Friday, November 11, 2016

Ryan 6

New Message

Zöe,

I’m glad we had a chance to talk about this today.  I don’t have anything good to say only my sympathy for what happened to you which was terrible.  I can’t imagine.  Well, I can’t imaging it happening to you outside of a cheap spy novel and I can’t imaging being the Coffee Guy who would do that.  It’s just beyond me.  I don’t know what else to say.

I’ve heard of this kind of thing going on but never experienced it.

This may sound a bit weird, but part of me died reading your story.  Just you and the situation and Coffee Guy and what you put up with just by being you.  It saddens me.

I wish I could hold you, say “there there” and things would be OK.  That’s a dream.  I realize it and don’t realize it at the same time.

I think about possibilities and what could be and try to push back reality and what is.  That makes no sense, I know.

Anyway, I hope to demonstrate to you that I am not Coffee Guy or that other guy or any guy.  I’m just me.  Yes, it’s complicated but I hope we can find common ground, common understanding and common trust that we can go forward.  Where, I don’t know.  It’s a new path to me, too, but I’m willing to fall into that insanity wherever it leads.

Love,

  Ryan




Send or Delete >  send

No comments: