Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Zöe 4

New Message

Dear Ryan,

I’m going to be brief because I have a lot of “stuff” going on in my life right now and I just don’t like burdening my friends with my issues.  So, let’s just leave it at that for the moment, OK?

Please don’t read any more into this than there is.  I thought your note the other day was very sweet and I do want to hear your story.  But not right now.  In time.

I’ve always had to fend for myself, so to speak, and I’m used to solving my own problems in my own way and in my own time.  That’s me, the way I am.

I did notice you “bumping” into me at the conference.  It seemed that every time I looked around there you were.  I found myself looking around for you, too. 

It’s a male-dominated business, I don’t have to tell you, and I get “hit on” at these meetings whether consciously or unconsciously.  I mean, I’m surrounded by guys.  I used to wear a fake wedding ring but that didn’t seem to have any effect.  I felt comfortable having you around and it enabled me to relax a little.

Please don’t be put off.  Give me a little time and a little space and I’ll be fine.  Really, I will.

We’ll talk soon, OK?

Yours,
  Zöe


Send or Delete > send


New Message

Ryan,

I really meant to send that note this time!  This one, too!   :-)

Zöe



Send or Delete > send

No comments: