Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blowing My Mind

First, an update on yesterday's posting.

Since announcing that my house was only a scant few degrees F warmer than Antarctica, my pool has been filled with penguins and they're eating me out of house and home of fish tacos.

Thank you, penguins, you are welcome!

OK, now for leaf blowers.

Leaf blowers.

Why?  Why, oh, why?

What is wrong with raking a few leaves or grass clippings with a nice, soothing scritch scritch scritch instead of the incessant hour long RRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWW!!

What does leaf blowing actually do?  Nothing!  It moves a leaf - eventually - from here

to

there.

That's it.  All that noise, all that work, all that exhaust just to move a leaf from here

to

there.

Tell you what, leaf blowers, I'll be glad to move your leaves from here to there for free.  Just give me a call at


BR-549

any time day or night.  I'll be there.  Meanwhile, just say no, OK.

Thank you very much.


No comments: