Sunday, November 08, 2015

An Interview with Stella the Dog


Hello, Stella.

Hello, or should I say "Arf Arf?"

Hello is just fine, Stella.  How are you doing today?

Well, I had my dog food breakfast and a romp outside this morning and I would say, all things considered, that I am doing very well.

So, you enjoy your house and family.

Oh, yes, indeed, I do.  My family is the best family every, especially my very best friend in the whole wide world, Fabienne.

Yes, we've heard a lot about Fabienne.  What do you like the most about Fabienne?

Hmmm, there are so many things.  I'd say the best is that we both like to go outside and enjoy the sunshine, green grass and fresh air.  That's the best.

Anything else?

Yes, Fabienne is very gentle and she's always telling me new things.  Just the other day we were sitting outside and Fabienne pointed to an airplane that was flying over the house.  That was the best day ever.  Thank you, Fabienne.

Thank you, Stella.


No comments: