Monday, November 09, 2015

Fabienne and the Big Hat


It was a very sunny day.  Not a cloud in the sky.  Very, very bright.

Fabienne put on her Tinkerbell shirt and prepared to go outside to play.

Tinkerbell said, "Oh, it's very bright outside today."

Fabienne said, "Yes, it is.  It's a beautiful day and I'm in the mood for a long walk.  We'll visit the Flower family and Mr. Tree."

Tinkerbell was not very happy.

"I have very fair skin," Tinkerbell pouted, "and I'm very prone to sunburn."

Fabienne became concerned.

"Oh, Tinkerbell, I didn't know!  How can I help you?"

Tinkerbell thought for a while and said, "Well, if you had a big hat that would give me some shade, that would be perfect."

Fabienne thought and thought and thought and finally remembered a big, straw hat she had in her room.  It was way too big for Fabienne alone but it might be good for Fabienne and Tinkerbell.

Fabienne ran to her room and found the hat.  It was even bigger than she remembered but she put it on.

Tinkerbell said, "Oh, Fabienne, that's perfect!  Now we can go out in the sun to see our friends."

And that's exactly what they did.


No comments: